Key skills required for the job are:
- ITIL Change Mgmt(Mandatory)
- ITIL Problem Mgmt
- As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
- Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
- Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Drive service improvement programs.
- Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
Minimum work experience:5 – 8 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: IT Consultant
Role: ITIL Consultant/Team Leader
ITIL Problem Mgmt
ITIL Change Mgmt
[button title=”Apply Now” url=”https://atruns.com/submit-your-resume/” style=”big active arrow-right”]